©2022 DAICHO CO., LTD.
Processing fabrics in Koto since 1887
Chobei Ohashi started the processing of Omi Jofu, a local specialty, in Gokasho, Kanzaki-gun, Shiga (now Gokasho, Higashiohmi City), in around 1887. The company has been in the family business for generations, developing new products while make an investment in equipment. Currently, we receive orders for processing not only linen, but also various materials from production areas throughout Japan.
- company name
- DAICHO. , CO.LTD
611 Gokasho Yanaze-cho, Higashiomishi, Shiga 529-1413
Phone number. +81-748482574
/ FAX. +81-748485470
- main bank
- Bank of Shiga Echigawa blanch
- date of establishment
- July 1 2002
- board member
【senior vice president】Satoshi Ohashi
【executive adviser】Masao Ohashi
- number of employees
- Male 46, female 40
(as of April 2022)
- business details
cotton, linen, silk, wool, synthetic fiber bleaching, and dying.
processing with special texture and special shape finish.
traditional Ohmi chizimi processing and kijaku (standard length for Japanese kimono) processing.
- annual production
- site area
- Building area
- Homepage address
- main customer
- KOWA COMPANY., LTD
- SHIGAASA INDYSTRIAL CO., LTD
- STYLEM TAKISADA-OSAKA CO., LTD
- TAKIHYO CO., LTD
- TEIKOKU SEN-I CO., LTD
- TOSCO CO., LTD
- TOYOSHIMA & CO., LTD
- MASHI SHOKAI CO., LTD
※(Japanese syllabary order, honorifics omitted)
Created by 2021 the third amendment business restricting subsidy
- President: Tomio Ohashi, his great grandfather, Chobei Ohasi has started a processing business of Omi Jofu, a specialty fabric in this area.
- Established as “Daicho finishing LLC” with an investment of 2.5 million yen
- Established No.2 finishing plant
- Reconstructed No.1 plant
- Established No.3 plant
- Established No.4 plant
- Established a mercerized plant
- Established No.7 plant
- Established No.8 plant
- Established as “Daicho Co,. Ltd”
- Established No.9 plant
- Established dye testing laboratory